Pathology reports are required to be certified registered medical practitioners with a postgraduate qualification in Pathology .i.e. Pathologist or Laboratory technicians with DMLT or equivalent qualifications. As per the new rules, for running small labs, the presence of doctors would not be mandatory.
Following steps are involved in starting up a pathology business: –
- Registration under State Shop & Commercial Establishment.
- Registration certificate of the lab technician.
- State nursing council registration certificate of the nurse.
- State medical council registration certificate of the treating doctors & to be displayed.
- The list of license required given below:
Hire qualified technicians
Setup lab equipments
Setup lab infrastructure
1.IISDET IS PROVIDING TRAINED AND PROFESSIONAL PATHOLOGISTS TO YOU…..
# Best future employment opportunities # HOME NURSING # NURSING PLACEMENT # PATHOLOGY LABS# PATHOLOGIST
2. IISDET IS PROVIDING YOU MULTIPLE COURSES TO YOU
# Best Leading Institute for variety of courses # Best Opportunity for students
# Best opportunity for Businessmen # Golden opportunity for investors.# Best placement Services # Best Job Opportunities # Best openings for students # Best career opportunities