The Coronavirus outbreak has put the lives of many of us on PAUSE mode. The fear and anxiety of what is to come can be seen on every face. Facing Covid-19 pandemic has become the biggest challenge in front of the world, be it individuals, businesses, or governments. It has affected all ages and all genders. It is same for all class of people.
The circumstances have forced companies to implement a work-from-home protocol overnight, which is not only difficult for the business but also for the workforce.
For many of us, working from home can be very unproductive , inconvenient and restless.
Still, there are some effectual ways to ensure you achieve the best version of your professionalism.
1. Try to maximize your attention on work.
COVID-19 outbreak, has literally made us HOME QUARANTINE. We dont have colleges or our boss with us.. Now, it is high time to just think of COVID 19. Try to look for corona updates twice or thrice daily & put maximum concentration on your work.
Try To Get Yourself Know That Life Is Not A Big Full stop After Covid. Think Beyond It. This Is The Time That Universe Is Close For Renovation. . We Have To Get Ready For Life – Post Covid.
Getting Hyper With Pandemic News Will Only Make You Feel Unaeasy And Will Parasite Your Productivity.
2. Prepare A Blueprint For Your Future Planning
It is quite DIFFICULT TO WORK SAME AS OFFICE at home, especially because of the distractions like kids, family members, work-unfriendly surroundings, etc.
To brush such situations like a pro, plan your tasks in advance so that you have plenty of time to complete the tasks. Always remember that since you are working from home you are already getting excess time as c compared to what you had while you use to go to office, like getting ready, travelling time waiting time etc. Now u have the option work at your own ease in your comfort zone.
you can easily do this by using productivity apps available on the internet or can use paper pen or maintain a dairy.
This will help you feel satisfied and allow you to supervise your work progress in real-time.
3. Set Up A Small Office Space And Create Saltation
Agreed, this is one of the most difficult thing to implement. But it is also important step to stay productive while working from home.
If you are blessed to have a spare room, convert it into a small office. If not, find a clean and quiet corner where you can put the table chair and start working peacefully. Isolate this space and let your family know that you are working and are unavailable during that period. Try not to get distracted with noises, family members, and TV or music. Make sure of the following three points for your home-office.
– Equip your workspace with a good WiFi speed, a comfortable chair and a desk where you can put all your necessities.
– You can very well interact with your colleges and boss via online meetings.
– Be sure you are properly groomed before starting your working, as this will pamper your self confidence.
4. Be Accessible & Level headed
you should always be available and should be responsible for your work ; especially during your work hours. Remember, flexibility should not be the reason for you being irresponsible.
In case of any doubt or difficulty, communicate that to your boss and/or your colleagues.
Internet connectivity through Smartphone’s has made it easy to send emails and inform colleagues when you are on the go.
5. Upgrade And Upskill YourselfYou can turn this lockdown situation into a potential opportunity to develop your skills. This can be a high time for you to experiment with new ways of increasing productivity, learning new skills, and applying new tactics of working efficiently. As you may have spare time, you can join short-term online courses to upskill yourself or read those books that you purchased but never had time to read.
You can even water your hobbies which perhaps you may be having during your school and college days.
Try to connect as many as old friends and relatives; this will maker you more energetic and will bring back your youth.
PLEASE PROTECT YOUR SELF.
Last but not the least, what we can say is that this is a seriously difficult time for the human race and it is the duty of everyone to fight Coronavirus away from our lives. So, nurture yourself, keep healthy through nutritious diet and exercise, practise good hygiene and sanitation, prevent spreading of germs, seek medical attention immediately if you suspect you or a loved one has fallen ill.