General Nursing And Midwifery Assistant ( GNM Assistant)
The demand for GENERAL NURSING AND MIDWIFERY ASSISTANT is projected to grow over 75% as per the studies revealed by the experts.
A good team player, compassionate, caring, good communication skills, ethical behaviour and the ability to think critically is what all it takes to be a GENERAL NURSING AND MIDWIFERY ASSISTANT working in a healthcare setting. By enrolling to 12-month GENERAL NURSING AND MIDWIFERY ASSISTANT course, unleash your brain from all limitations & develop these essential personality traits.
- Our highly qualified and dynamic trainers bring best practices in learning to equip the students with industry-relevant skills and enhance their employability skills.
- Our labs replicate the real hospitals and are well equipped with modern facilities for hand-on training.
- Industrial visits and study tours are organized for students that help them develop required competency mandatory for career planning.
- Guest lectures are delivered by industry experts to help our students get maximum exposure to the health care industry and learn about trends in the structure.
- Be a part of health checkup camps across Mumbai offering basic health care services such as BP check, glucose test etc.
- Students are placed for on-job training to learn by observing and handling the job under the guidance of professional.
- Government recognition certification issued to students upon course completion.
- 100% job placement is guaranteed by IISDET Skill Institute through our placement cell.
- IISDET’s tie with 500+ hospitals allows us to place our students for on-job-training and final job placement.
- IISDET Skill Institute’s accreditation is nationally recognized helping our students with job advancement.