- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
The Bartender will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food. You will also upsell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties.