Front Office Cum Receptionist
JOB RESPONSIBILITY :
1) To carry out the day to day administration of the front desk, including answering telephones, emails, the distribution of post and organization of outgoing mails, dispatch and courier services.
2) To answer queries from guests, referring them to contact points at which they can obtain further information.
3) Taking incoming telephone calls, dealing with such calls promptly in a professional manner and transfer to the appropriate extensions.
4) Responsible for greeting persons entering or calling the organization, determining the nature and purpose of visitor/caller requests, and directing the visitor/caller to the correct destination.
5) To efficiently respond to telephone enquiries, both from internal and external personnel, ensuring that calls are re-directed if necessary, and responding to enquiries in a polite manner consistently.
6) Signs for deliveries when necessary and notifies recipients.
7) Record all deliveries and Hablem visitors into log book.
8) Update staff daily attendance.
9) Record attendance for late comers.
10) To update every staff in and out for Company purpose in Company’s group WhatsApp and provide every staff with coupon mileage.
11) To ensure coupon mileage returned by staff has been confirmed and verified.
12) Update list of interviewed candidate.
13) Send email and call candidate for interview session.
14) Make a call to the candidates’ referrers.
What Will I Learn?
- The front office is the mirror image of every organization, so there is a large scope of front office or receptionist worldwide.
- Salary for front office totally depends upon your communication skills.